The wellbeing and comfort of our guests, employees and partners is of utmost importance to Santa’s Hotels. We pay close attention to the changes in the current situation and follow the guidelines and regulations given by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and by the local authorities.
Possible changes to opening hours will be informed on this page. Guests with existing bookings will be contacted directly in case of changes to the provided services.
Santa’s Hotels has taken numerous measures to ensure the wellbeing and comfort of our guests, employees and partners;
- Hand sanitizer stations are distributed evenly to all common areas as well as offices and staff rooms. Guests and staff are encouraged to use them regularly.
- Receptions and service points have screens to protect staff and customers.
- Face masks and disposable gloves are available for all guests at request
- All staff are instructed to pay vigilantly attention to hand hygiene, avoid touching the face and prevent droplet transmission.
- Our staff and guests are kept up to date with any changes in procedures and the current situation.
- Room information, menus and other brochures are mostly removed from hotel rooms and restaurants and replaced with digital formats, hotel TV information and wall-mounted information boards and menus. We encourage guests to use their own phones to take photos of information boards and visit our information pages (e.g. by using QR-codes).
Flexible Booking and Cancellation Terms
Make your travel plans with ease: Santa’s Hotels has changed booking and cancellation terms to give more flexibility to change your booking if necessary.
Individual travelers can choose from 3 booking and cancellation categories: Flex / Semi-Flex / Non-refundable.
Flexible booking and cancellation terms are also available for groups.
Santa’s Hotels reserves the right to all changes. In case of any changes, customers who have made reservations, will be contacted and informed directly.
Safe Travel Services for Groups
Private check-in for groups: tour leader collects check-in envelopes from reception and distributes room keys in the bus for guests. Guests can go directly to hotel rooms without waiting in reception.