UPDATED 22 JULY 2020
The wellbeing and comfort of our guests, employees and partners is of utmost importance to Santa’s Hotels. We pay close attention to the changes in the current situation and follow the guidelines and regulations given by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare and by the local authorities.
Santa’s Hotels has taken numerous measures to ensure the wellbeing and comfort of our guests, employees and partners;
- All properties have increased the disinfection and cleaning of surfaces in common and public areas, restaurants, hotel rooms and bathrooms, especially paying attention to surfaces with continuous contact by people (e.g. door handles, elevator buttons, table surfaces)
- Hand sanitizer stations are distributed evenly to all common areas as well as offices and staff rooms. Guests and staff are encouraged to use them regularly.
- Receptions and service points have screens to protect staff and customers.
- Card machines, key cards and pens are disinfected after each customer.
- Face masks and disposable gloves are available for all guests at request
- All staff are instructed to pay vigilantly attention to hand hygiene, avoid touching the face and prevent droplet transmission.
- Information of preventing covid-19 is visible throughout the hotels’ common spaces, information boards and restaurants.
- Our staff and guests are kept up to date with any changes in procedures and the current situation.
- Room information, menus and other brochures are removed from hotel rooms and restaurants and replaced with digital formats, hotel TV information and wall-mounted information boards and menus. We encourage guests to use their own phones to take photos of information boards and visit our information pages (e.g. by using QR-codes).
- We encourage guests to use contactless payments, or card payments instead of cash.
- Restaurants seating is set with adequate space between tables.
Flexible Booking and Cancellation Terms
Make your travel plans with ease: Santa’s Hotels has changed booking and cancellation terms to give more flexibility to change your booking if necessary.
The existing and new bookings for individual travelers can be changed to a new date without additional charges. The new travel dates must be before 30 April 2021. You can change the booking dates again, should the situation change. Final changes must be done by 30 November 2020. If the accommodation rate is higher during the new travel period, we will charge the additional cost. If the booking is cancelled before 30 November 2020, we will charge a handling fee of 65 EUR/booking.
Booking and cancellation terms are agreed separately for groups.
Santa’s Hotels reserves the right to all changes. In case of any changes, customers who have made reservations, will be contacted and informed directly.