Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Santa’s Hotels is one of the leading hotel companies in Lapland. Our family-owned hotel chain offers accommodation experiences and restaurant services in Rovaniemi, Saariselkä, Luosto, Kalajoki, Levi and Kilpisjärvi.
Santa’s Igloos Arctic Circle is located in Santa Claus Village on the Arctic Circle Rovaniemi. We have one restaurant, a lobby bar, a cozy reception area and 71 Premium glass igloos.
We are looking for BELLBOYS for winter season 2022-2023!
If you’re interested in hotel industry and enthusiastic about the tourism, this would be great opportunity for you. As a bellboy, you will be a right hand of the reception, achieving the daily tasks.
Various daily tasks include luggage delivery to the igloos by car and maintaining vehicle cleanliness, delivering special items to the igloos, serving the guests at the lobby area. When there are no guests, the bellboy may assist in keeping the hotel lobby area neat and clean. The most important thing for a bellboy is that he/she/they has superior customer service skills.
Employment starts at the start of November with training. There will be two shifts for bellboys with full working hours. The contract starts at the beginning of November and ends at the end of March. There is also a possibility to extend the contract. Please note that we are following the collective agreement for hotel and restaurant industry.
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– At least good English language skills – other languages are a plus (Finnish is not required)
– B-driving license
– Experiece/education from tourism is seen as an advantage
– Responsible and interesting position in a unique, international environment
–Santa’s Hotels’ chain benefits
– Great possibility to get experience in hotel operation
– Possibility to learn other departments’ tasks
– Full time job
– Possibility to rent accommodation via us in the city centre of Rovaniemi
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your job application and CV to email@example.com
Title: ”Bellboy 22-23”